2 Corinthians 5:1 - 7
1. 'For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2. For in this tent we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling—
3. if indeed, when we have taken it off we will not be found naked.
4. For while we are still in this tent, we groan under our burden, because we wish not to be unclothed but to be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.
5. He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
6. So we are always confident; even though we know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord—
7. for we walk by faith, not by sight.